I know there are so many walks etc to support wonderful causes this time of the year. Please consider supporting jim and I as we walk for life tomorrow morning.
This is a cause near and dear to our hearts, especially after loosing our baby. Compasscare is a pregnancy service, similar to planned parenthood, but so different in how they handle it. They encourage women to have their babies, and either keep them, or give them up for adoption, they give them clarity in their choices and strength to make the decisions. 85% of women who walk through their doors don't have an abortion. 85% of women chose life for their baby. I wish we had been given the option to choose life. So, please, support Jim and I tomorrow as we walk for an organization that gives babies a chance at life, a chance our little angel didn't have.
No donation is too small. $5 would be awesome.
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/melissasiena/compasscare2011visionwalkandfamilyfestival?fge=ask
No comments:
Post a Comment