Friendship, Love and Jesus

What life is all about

Monday, March 10, 2008

Stress

I am so incredibly stressed out lately. I haven't been sleeping well. I'm exhausted all the time. Everyone at work has noticed that I am in a really bad mood ALL the time. I dread going to work lately. Its quickly becoming one of the worst jobs I have had. And it makes me so sad. It started out AWESOME. I LOVE my coworkers, don't get me wrong. I LOVE the customers I get to talk to. However, I do not love our every action being watched, and all the little things being taken away.

I need a new job, and I need some prayer to make it through the coming days at work. We start our employee reviews tomorrow, and I need prayer to be able to remain calm, and objective and not to say something I shouldn't say. I need to be calm cool and professional when I walk in there tomorrow, and with the anger I'm feeling right now, thats not going to happen.

So, I guess I need to find a new job. I really want to find something working with people, a nanny position, or working with a children's center. Something more in my field(social work/psychology) I want to work with families and children. Perhaps I'll have a talk with my professor tomorrow. Maybe he has some suggestions.

Please let me know if you have any ideas for me. It doesn't matter if I know you. If you know of a job available that would either be working in a Christian field, or with children, please let me know.

God is in Control. I just need to keep telling myself that.

No comments:

Labels