Friendship, Love and Jesus

What life is all about

Friday, September 5, 2008

Award


I got something I never knew I wanted yesterday! I got my first bloggie award!!

I would like to thank Amanda, for taking the time to nominate me. I mean. This is SUCH an honor. And being your friend is an honor too. You rock my socks. I am so glad you are part of my life. God brought you into my life, and I thank him for that everyday! You are an incredible inspiration to me. And to my life. Thank you.

I nominate:

1- My sister danielle
2- My nephew michael. Your pictures are incredible kid!
3- Amy - although you should post more! lol
4- Kira Lynn- You've been an incredible friend over the last years. I love you!

6 comments:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

yay for bloggy awards and good friends!

Melissa said...

yay for friends who should be editing my pictures but are posting comments instead ;)

GoingMissionary said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

haha...i am sorry!! I am sure that i will be better once i have my computer up and working at home because then i will be able to post whenever!! :-)

I am going to try harder i swear!! :-)

Kira said...

~gasp!~
I don't know what to say! It's such an honor to be nominated!

~wells up and flaps hands~
(LOL...not really!)

Melissa said...

hahahahah


kira you crack me up.

Labels